As they say, "Your skills pay the bills". If you are in a position where you are responsible for delivering OBIEE expertise, you will want to continually work on improving your skills in that area.
Here are five things you can do today to help you achieve that goal:
1. Buy one or both of the following books and read them cover-to-cover. You will be surprised at how much you DON'T know about OBIEE when you do:
Oracle Business Intelligence 11g Developers Guide [Paperback] Mark Rittman (Author)
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g: A Hands-On Tutorial [Paperback] Christian Screen (Author), Haroun Khan (Author), Adrian Ward (Author)
2. Install the OBIEE 11g Sample Application Virtual Machine
3. Make sure you bookmark the following blogs and review them on a regular basis:
4. Review the release notes for OBIEE 188.8.131.52.6 and you may find some interesting features that don't appear in the regular documentation like this one:
5. Take one or more the free online OBIEE 1g quizzes available from HCMinsight. These quizzes cover everything in the OBIEE platform from RPD to Answers to Security and more. If you can score an 80% on these quizzes, you will be well prepared to pass Oracle's certification exam.