Some interesting new features are mentioned in the documentation:
- A new style named Skyros
- Ability to delay the execution of dashboard pages. This will force users to select values from a prompt before executing the reports on the dashboard.
- Ability to set and send multiple values in a dashboard prompt for request variables when the request variable is a string or numeric data type.
- A new view type named treemap. Treemap is a space-constrained, two-dimensional visualization for displaying hierarchical structures with multiple levels. The treemap is limited by a predefined, rectangular area and displays two levels of data. The size of each tile (or rectangle) is based on a measure, and the color of the tile is based on the second measure.
- Ability to add global variables. A global variable is a column created by combining a specific data type with a value.
- Using options on the Administration page, you can set the logging levels for Oracle BI Presentation Services.